We’ve helped clients improve their training across a broad range of subjects – from complex engineering to communication, leadership, and management.
And while we support clients across the full range of training topics, we FOCUS on the technical end of the spectrum.
The reason is simple. Although the softer skills are important to your organization’s success, many training companies can effectively satisfy those needs.
But when it comes to technically-focused topics – even when the training itself is not calculation-based – those training companies lack the unique skills needed to deliver.
Our company DNA allows us to fill this void – whether you require full-service, end-to-end assistance or just a helping hand to supplement your existing staff.
Previous clients have exploited our uncommon skillset and experience to successfully analyze, design, develop, deliver and evaluate training events across numerous technical topics such as:
- Technical and engineering
- Information technology
- Finance and investment
- Medical and health-related
These training events have ranged from 20-minute asynchronous online delivery… to 60-minute virtualized instructor-led training (ILT)… to 2-week long in-person ILT.
And because of our unique, in-house skillset, we’ve can fast-track training. In fact, we’ve designed and built a 1.5-day technical training course from start to pilot in just 7 weeks!
So no matter the length or your event or your delivery approach, we can help you quickly deploy the training you need to succeed.
We’ve also created, implemented and managed instructor certification programs – including the actual instructor certification – for governmental and international organizations.
And we’ve delivered our Instructor Development Course (IDC) along with our IDC for Virtualized Delivery to clients around the globe.
So when your instructors’ skills need to match your high-quality content, we’re ready and able to help you fill any gaps.
Here’s a small sample of projects to help you better grasp our specialized capabilities:
- ADDIE: A Systematic Approach to the Design of Instruction
- AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
- Aligning Corporate Strategic and Financial Goals
- Auto Warranty for Install-By Hardware
- Cross Cultural Communication – Skills for the Global Technical Enterprise
- Engineering Concepts for Bridge Inspectors
- Federal Aid 101 (federal financing)
- How to Sequence a Genomics Sale
- Human Factors for Technical Professionals
- Load Resistance Factor Rating (LRFR) for Bridges
- Low Cost Safety Improvements
- Railroad-Highway Grade Crossing Improvement Program
- Road Safety Champion Program
- Rural Roadway Departure Countermeasures
- RWIS Equipment and Operations
- Principles and Tools for Road Weather Management
- Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges
- Supporting Microsoft Windows
- Wim Hof Method
When you’re ready to learn how our unique combination of skills and experience can help you achieve your goals, contact us for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.